Progress report for July 31.

1. Moved doc team pages, in particular about the help system, under
Documentation. Left user doc pages alone.
2. Updated Documentation/Development intro page.
3. Moved and retitled many pages, updated TOC again.

Let me know if I screwed anything up so far.

New issue: there are two help content authoring pages with very similar
structure, but completely different content. One was originally a subpage
of Documentation (current Documentation/Help) and the other was a top level
page (current Documentation/Help_Content). Someone who knows this stuff
well should combine them. Or, if they were meant to serve different
purposes, resplit the info properly.