Hello

I have used LibreOffice_7x_Template.ott for the Preface and Chapter 1 of the
Impress Guide version 7.0. However, I have modified the template slightly
inline with some of Jean’s comments.

All headings and guide name are now black
The headings “To this edition” and To previous editions” are now body text and
have added the guide name.

Once the 7.0 template has been finalised, I can very easily change the Impress
chapters to the official and finalised template.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com