From: "Steve (GMail)" <stevemfanning...@gmail.com>
To: "Documentation Team" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 08/07/2020 19:39:42
Subject: Re[2]: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LO V7 template status

Hi Jean,
I have just downloaded your latest template from Nextcloud and started applying it to Calc Guide chapters. A few minor queries have arisen. The list of paragraph styles contains the legacy LOList 1_TextBody style. Should this style be used and, if not, could it be deleted from the template? As a very minor point, should a full stop be included at the end of the Feedback paragraph in the front matter? At a recent team meeting it was suggested that the note beginning “Everything you send to a mailing list…” might warrant being upgraded to a caution. If I recall correctly, Dan Lewis made the suggestion but I don’t recall whether it was accepted or not.
Regards,
Steve