I have now updated the draft v7 chapter template from comments by
several team members in an earlier discussion, and I have replaced the
file named LibreOffice_7.x_Template_JHW.ott in the English >
Contributors Resources folder in NextCloud.
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Contributor%20Resources&fileid=81380

Direct shared link: https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/yLJCPaqqoTSzGz3

Please try it out and see if you find any errors or omissions.

When we agree to use this or another variation of the template, and
Olivier approves it, we'll need to change the filename to remove my
initials.

Regards, Jean