I am working on  an XML project and wanting to use dom4j. I have things
working it seems. When I decided to use XPath, I found that I also need
Jaxen. So, I downloaded that, put it on the classpath and it seems to work.
Is this requirement documented somewhere? I confess that I've not fully read
all the docs so flame me if you'd like :) .

My other problem though is when I try to bundle this code up in a JEE app
and deploy it to a WebSphere Application Server. My app is happy with the
dom4j calls. But, when I try to do any XPath stuff using Jaxen, it just
doesn't work. It doesn't seem to be raising any exceptions. I just get NULL
when I do a node.selectSingleNode("//element") call.

Any ideas on how I might be able to resolve this one? Thanks to all for a
very cool (and free!) parser.

Thanks.
Andrew