I guess this brings up a more fundamental question. The XML I am needing to
parse is coming to me as the body of a JMS message. So, I have a String that
contains the XML. I was using the DocumentHelper.parseText method to create
the Document object which I was using. Is there another class/method I
should use to load the XML into a DOM Document object? I could not figure
out another way to do that.

Thanks.
Andrew