Hey All!!!
Jim and I are VERY excited too!!! This will be a first for us and we have
been rocking with the Doobies ever since he robbed the cradle with me when I
was 19 (He He He!!!!).  I did not even know of the name Doobie Brothers then
but I sure do now!!!!! And have for all the years ever since I met him!!!  We
can't wait!!

One more funny bit of info from way back then too!!! (Hope I do not offend
anyone here!!)  I was so young that I actually thought with those tight pants
that John Mcfee had on he had to have a sock in there!!!! LOL!!!!  I have
even watched the video over and over again years since and still have to
laugh at it!!!  Just a bit of WEIRD!!!! info!!!! LOL

Wanda Adkins