Title: Re: Fan Club Related
I'm actually coming in to this a bit behind the proverbial 8-ball, having only joined the club a few months ago.

I, too, let Laurin know that I'm more than happy and willing to take on whatever I can to lighten his load. I say that having no idea what was has been done in the past with regard to delegating responsibilities and duties.  I will disagree, however, and say that this or any other fan club cannot exist without a leader...President, or whatever title you care to use.  Laurin informed us that he and the band came to this conclusion, feeling that the club had matured to such a point.

Please don't flame here, but I I would have to assume that Laurin has reached critical mass as his plate has become way too full for one person, for reasons I am unfamiliar with, but suspect it may be due to a lack of "help"...volunteer or otherwise.

It's difficult to resolve such issues when e-mail is the primary communication vehicle used by the members. I would suggest that we set aside an hour or so when we're in L.A. to discuss the issues and construct a plan moving forward.  Things will certainly fall apart without a "road map". And the convention schedule has plenty of time for such a meeting.

My two cents, gang.

Best.

- - rich