Sure I read them.  But the organization is not there yet.  So far all I see is that some of us might meet in Laughlin next year, and that's great, but  I don't see anything that is actually endorsed by the Brothers with any kind of confirmation that they will even attend.  That is one sure bet that we have been lucky enough to have with the conventions.  I like many of the people on the list, but I mainly go to see a kick ass concert and to actually spend a few precious moments with the men that make up the band as well as their families. That is what makes it special.  Just meeting friends can be done at the local tavern.  I don't say this to discount the friendships that many of us have cultivated, but rather to illustrate the missing elements in our future get togethers, which to me is the Doobie Brothers.  Ok........let me have it....I'm ready.  This one is going to hurt I can tell already.  Glenn

Maui Doobie wrote:

Glenn....

One question.  Haven't you been reading any posts about Laughlin next year and the possibilities of a Fan Club Reunion?  Just wondering.  That might answer some of your concerns for future get togethers.

Doobster