Dear Doobie Brothers And Fans,

Should the plug be pulled (goodness forbid) our household will continue our own "fan
club" as we Listen To The Music at home, in the car, and scream as loud as we want at
future shows we WILL attend and I pity the fool who tells me to sit down.

Doobies Continue To Rule,
Steve

<<
Glen,
       I hate to see Laurin go,I think he has done a
Fantastic Job!I'm sure it has been time consuming,and
alot of hard work,but I think alot of it has to do
with the BICKERING,and I don't blame him.Those who
constantly BITCH about non-doobie related material,in
my opinion should just say farewell.I mean really
people its just so much easier just to hit delete,than
to write a big bitch letter,and hurt people's
feelings!You know if Laurin is to this point,The
Brothers may pull the plug on the whole thing!I hope
not!
                                         Later,
                                             Gerry