On Friday 19 Mar 2010, Dan Wentworth wrote:
> It's going to be very difficult for MPs to ignore the level of support
> that the campaign has raised. Hopefully the demonstration next week in
> London will also be a spectacular display of support.
>
> Incidentally, if anyone would like to attend the demonstration next week
> (Wednesday, 5:30pm, Westminster) then I'll be driving up and I still
> have a free seat in my car.

Normally I don't get involved in demonstrations, but I feel so strongly about
this that I have seriously considered it.  This debate is not about tech or
politics; it's about democracy and justice and it so bloody unreasonable.

Unfortunately however, although I happen to have a day off on Wednesday, my
car is in for a service and I need to be around to collect it.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wed 2010-04-07 20:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413