Hi
We've used Socialcast and Salesforce's Chatter, both are externally hosts
(ie cloud) but both work quite well. Depends on how deep your pockets are
and if you're already using Salesforce or not.

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP
Oxford, UK

On 30 September 2014 15:50, d-...@hadrian-way.co.uk <d-...@hadrian-way.co.uk