I used Zoom on Ubuntu MATE 18.04 the other week, It was a support call with a vendor so didn't use a webcam but voice and screenshare was ok.
I used the deb file from the Zoom site.
There is also the option of running Zoom within the browser which should be fine for voice and video, while the browser only version allowed me to show my screen, they couldn't control it which is why I went to the .deb install.