Hi,

I've posted this as a question on Launchpad but with no useful response so
far.

The problem only started after I upgraded my system to Kubuntu 20.04.  When I
select 'Log Out', 'Shutdown' or 'Restart' from the KDE Menu, I get a pop-up
from the Taskbar that says; 'Logout prevented by /usr/bin/clemantine '.  This
only lasts for a few seconds and then disappears.  If I then try again, it
works.

Clearly this is more of an irritation than anything, but if there's a fix for
this it would be useful to know.  Also, I'm sure that if I were to shut down
Clementine before attempting to log out, this would prevent the message, but I
like leaving Apps that I use every day running at shutdown so they come up
automatically the next time I boot up.

I've rummaged around in syslog, auth.log, dmesg, kern.log etc, but can only
find entries like this in syslog:

May 20 05:44:49 OptiPlex dbus-daemon[1661]: [session uid=1000 pid=1661]
Activating via systemd: service name='org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor'
unit='gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor.service' requested by ':1.52' (uid=1000
pid=1891 comm="/usr/bin/clementine -session 109fdcd9e100015898641"
label="unconfined")

AIUI, that is the service starting and has nothing to do with logging out.

Can anyone help?