On 2020-05-20 12:40, Terry Coles wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 May 2020 11:43:50 BST Ralph Corderoy wrote:
It sounds like
https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine/issues/6401

Yes. That is it exactly. First identified on 14th September and investigated back then, but on 7th April it was reported by at least one tester that 'that
is harder than I known. Less time, sorry for no update'.

Maybe I'll switch to VLC :-)

BTW Ralph.  I searched high and low for this, but Google didn't find
it for me.
Perhaps I should have realised that the program would be in Github....

Your request to log out will give all the programs an opportunity to
learn of it and perhaps block it.  It seems Clementine doesn't handle
that protocol too well.

It used to be OK, so something that was introduced sometime last year (perhaps not in Clementine, but in the underlying desktop in Plasma) is causing this.

Hi Terry

If you like Clementine as your media player have a look at Strawberry which is a fork of Clementine, it works for me.

https://www.strawberrymusicplayer.org/

Tim H