On 2024-01-24 16:35, Steven Varco wrote:
Although I’m also a very happy dovecot replication user, I don’t think this
decision will be reverted, sadly.

However, despite of messing with NFS, I will try setting up a three-node
GlusterFS Cluster to give redundant storage to dovecote as mail store and hope
it performs well enough… Has anyone else such a setup (or alternatively with
Ceph) in production?

Steven

Seen some Gluster backends blow up spectacularly..

Always say.. keep it simple. Every thought of NFS backend, and let the NetApp do the job? Scales well, and haven't seen one go down in production yet.. knock on wood.. and the costs have really dropped.

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."
"LinuxMagic" a Reg. TradeMark of Wizard Tower TechnoServices Ltd.