On 6/20/24 22:47, Marc wrote:
using outlook?

I also had this, and when I searched for this, I found lots of people have had
this and it is a known issue since many years. (They recommend creating new
profile)

Thank you very much for your fast response, Marc.

I use Thunderbird (currently 115.12.0). I was suspicious of my client too, but I manage accounts on other servers with that client too and they seem to work without problems (although I don't use aliases there). I'm gonna prepare another client and check that.

I definitely don't know if it's a dovecot issue, but I thinks it's a good place to start looking, since dovecot is managing the mailboxes. Can I increase the verbosity in a way that saving an email into a folder would be logged?