Shawn,

As an unwritten convention we try to name our searches/functions so as
to avoid collisions with English words.  For example... Now if I wanted
to search my default engine for the word wrap, I would just type the
word wrap into DQSD and press enter.  If I put this wrap.xml in place
that action would induce your function's default behavior.

I would suggest changing it (the xml and function) wrp or something.  I
realize it isn't likely that I'd want to search on the word wrap but
better to hold to this convention.

As a perfect example... I have a local alias "control" that opens my
control panel.  But tonight I wanted to search google on how to call
some of the control panel applets via the command line.  So I typed
"control command line" into dqsd and expected google to launch.  But my
control panel opened and the argument "command line" was just ignored.
Burned by my own shortcut... I hate when that happens.

FWIW IMHO,
JB