Hi Mont,

> I dont believe it is within the current design to
> have multiple searches in one xml..  of course you
> can have multiple forms submitting to different
> URL's within a single xml file, but they would all
> have to be initiated from a single search..

Yep. I just played around with trying to build multiple searches in a
single file. No luck. As you said, via switches/arguments - you can
pretty much do anything the scripting language will allow - but the
design prohibits you from having two actual root searches within the
same xml file. Oh well. No big loss.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/

   "If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same
    mistakes, only sooner."
      -- Tallulah Bankhead