(1)I know squat about vb/vbs.  (2)I haven't been following your new
searches that well.  Figure I'll grab em at my next pull from CVS once
you delta them.

Because of (1) & (2) I just don't know what is possible.  Was thinking
you could make one search and the switch would execute the particular
function.

i.e.  vb some parameter /function to run

JB