I dont believe it is within the current design to have multiple searches in
one xml..  of course you can have multiple forms submitting to different
URL's within a single xml file, but they would all have to be initiated from
a single search..

There are a couple of searches that, depending on the switches used, post to
different URLs..  I remember seeing them but dont remember which ones they
are...

Mont