[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang
so i'm sending it here as well...

Just wondering if anyone could help me figure out the difference in some
of the various Vibroplex bugs.

I've found about 4 different variations:

Lightning bug
Original bug
Blue Racer bug

And then for the Lightning bug i've noticed some have a square looking
damper for the arm, others just have a post for the arm to rest against.

If I were going to find one of these to buy and USE are there any concerns
using the really old bugs vs. using the new bugs?  I've got a deluxe
original made in 1986 that is quite nice but I thought i'd have a little
fun with some of the really old ones...  but I don't know if the old ones
are more trouble than they are worth.

Thanks for any advice and recommendations.

Jason

--
73 Jason N1SU
http://n1su.com/