Eric Webner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I talked to Vibroplex at the Dayton Hamvention a
couple years ago, and after balking at the high prices
for the "bug tamers," they suggested clipping a
clothespin on the arm to slow it down.

Just one of several suggestions.

73,

Eric KA8FAN