"R. Ton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Thanks to all (!!) -- more coming when I get a chance (life is getting in
the way of fun right now).

So far, I've had the chance to change out the relay -- the ONE spare part
I had on hand.  No difference.  The rig does go into transmit when switched
to CW mode (no key plugged in).  Both relays respond and the receiver mutes.
I just noticed this AM that the .025 plate current reading I get is there
even with the power off.  Meter moves about a needle's width when put into
transmit and the S-meter reads about 7-8 in transmit -- may be another clue?

And thanks for the hollow-state theory Garey.  It's been a REALLY long time
since I've worked on any tube gear, but it's slowly coming back to me. :)

I'll be digging some more in a bit here and will report back.  I'll also
see if I can catch the technical net this afternoon.  7.238 @ 2000Z, right?

Thanks again everyone!

73, Rob (KFØRT)