DW Holtmnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello,

I can guarantee you that if many buyers were not afraid of negative feedback (retaliation) from Radio-Mart, he would have many, many more negative feedbacks. The guy is a creep and should be banned. I have his buying arm, gottlhaveit1995 on my do not sell to list.

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN

Floyd Sense wrote:

Floyd Sense <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Jim Shorney wrote:
"Jim Shorney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang