Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Wed, 23 May 2007, David Stinson wrote:

Pick someone on the list and send them a polite
reminder today.

I would respectfully submit that the "reminders" are something that
Joe can do....the contract is between the folks on the list and Joe...certainly not between any of us and them.

I would think that if Joe really needs our help, he'd ask for it.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/  ***  Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month