Doug Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 13:32 -0700, Bill Maddock wrote:
> As of Wednesday May 23 the mail has come and I still haven't recieved
> my other 5 logbooks. I will wait till Firday if necessary!

Bill,

My 10 logbooks showed up in two shipments four or five days apart so
don't despair yet.

Also, the USPS had totally mangled both envelopes but the log books
themselves were OK.  I can't imagine how USPS can be so hard on stuff.

The logs are great and I'm happy to have them!

73,
-Doug, W7KF