Doug Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Here's an odd one..

I just flipped on the rig and tuned up on 160.  Everything went well,
and I tuned up to 100 watts out as I normally do.  Then, while waiting
for the 3-500s to warm up I switched in the antenna to touch up the
antenna coupler.  And, as I was sending a string of dits the output
faded to near zero watts.

I shifted to 80 meters and tuned up -- 100 watts out, no problem.  Back
to 160.  No power output...

Turned the rig off and came back 15 minutes later and tried again.  I
warmed up the T-4XC for a minute, hit the key and had 100 watts out on
160.  So, I let it sit for 5 minutes and tried again -- no power out.

It *seems* like as the rig warms up the power fades to zero (on 160
only).  All other bands are fine.

Any ideas?

73,
-Doug, W7KF