Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Eddy -

ALL of the T-4X(any) included 160 M coverage. The _crystal_ (12.6MHz), was NOT included.

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

EP Swynar wrote:
"EP Swynar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Garey,

In the matter of the TRANSMITTER half of the classic "Drake Twins" over the
years, did the T-4 --- and all of its different versions / generations over
the years --- always include 160-meters...? Or was that band deleted at some
point in time...?

I have my sites presently set on what I THINK is the early EARLY version of
the Twins, and 160-meters is an absolute MUST HAVE for me here...

Many thanks in advance for your guidance & counsel...!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ