Lots of snow, fleet of Jeeps...

sounds like fun to me!!

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

On Dec 16, 2007, at 8:04 AM, Ron Baker wrote:

All, in case anyone is interested, its snowing in New England. I already have two feet of snow on the ground and the in-coming Nor'easter storm is dropping about 12" of snow per hour, the current temperature is 6 degrees with a 30 MPH wind.

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Stop by, I have plenty of shovels.

Don't forget the Drake Technical net today at 3PM.

By then I should be up to my eyeballs in snow.     ;o)

73, Ron / WB4HFN