Bill Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
The guy that delivers the paper managed, after years of practice, to place the Boston Globe exactly in the center of my front walk.

Since it was snowing when he did so, I had to use my snowblower to find it.Thanks ghod for shear pins!

Bill, W1AC

Eugene Balinski wrote:
"Eugene Balinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
It was fun until my snow thrower ate an outside light
buried in a snow bank, and then broke a shear pin.  The
additional inch of ice did not help either..

73,
Gene K1NR

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:22:39 -0500