Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
When the bias fails, the finals conduct. The VOX trips because the bias is ALSO used to bias off the relay tube. Bias gone, the relay tube conducts, and the relay pulls in. You know the rest!

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Chuck Grandgent wrote:
"Chuck Grandgent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Well I have done the AC4R to one of my AC3s.

I am however a 95% CW guy, so how would the VOX trip ?

My habit is to leave the drive down all the way when I leave the room.

   Chuck, K1OM