  From: Steve Aronson
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 7:34 PM
  Subject: [drakelist] FS: AC-3

  I have an AC-3 power supply for sale that was used on a TR4 I recently sold.
The buyer didn't need the power supply.  It is untested and hasn't been powered
up in a number of years so I can't vouch for it's working condition as I don't
have a variac yet.   FWIW, it was working before it went into storage, it
belonged to my late father.   Feel free to email with questions, requests for
pics, or offers.  Cosmetically, I would rate it's condition as average.

  73  Steve