[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang

Isn't that the truth.

Each "side" of the argument has its pros and cons...it's nice to be able to find all of the parts one needs to restore an incomplete or cosmetically imperfect set, but if the "fix" is simple then why part the donor rig out in the first place?

And who would have ever imagined a CW75 fetching north of $350? Either the shills are hard at work or there are some "collectors" out there who are willing to pay ANY price to say "I won!"

I don't suppose anyone on this list has a good R7 front panel they would be willing to part with? I got hold of a receiver which might be classified as a parts donor by some...yet with a little cosmetic TLC and some time spent with a soldering iron, I think I can bring this one "back". Would rather see it on the air than on the 'Bay...

Fred, N8YX