john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Of late, I think the Ebay sales are dying away.

There's much less quality stuff on Ebay these days (and I'm a great Ebay prowler...). Lots more junk, and cables, and duped manuals and the like, far less really nice stuff. The change of Ebay rules, the increase in the cost of shipping (and the damage that comes free of charge) I think have affected Ebay.

OTOH, I'm happy to report the Raleigh hamfest last weekend was crammed, and all tables were sold out it was very crowded, and people were buying.

Demographics, economics, energy costs, the "newness " of things all affect our niche hobby.
Respectfully,
John K5MO