  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
  Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 5:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [drakelist] DMM recommendation

  I second the Fluke nomination.  Big easy to read display and very bullet
proof.

  Just about any model would work nicely for you.  Personally, I don't have the
patience for autoranging meters and so prefer to set the range myself, and
these tend to be a bit cheaper.

  73
  Lee WB6SSW

  No trees were harmed in sending this email,
  but a whole lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

  Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your
area - Check out TourTracker.com!