Darrell Bellerive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
After reading a few articles on restoration, my 2B project is not a
restoration that will include disassembling the entire radio or even a
rejuvenation that includes painting. Perhaps calling it a tune-up is more
apropos.

73, Darrell VA7TO

--
Darrell Bellerive