Thanks for the info on meter Calibration.

Today I put a 6 ohm (closest to 5 that I had) and using .070a x 6 ohm
= .40v at the TP in the B- line.  I then removed R38 and replaced it
with a 0-200 ohm trimpot.  I got the meter to read on the hash mark
and then measured the pot (about 27 ohms).  I then installed a new R38
with a value of 24 ohms (close as I had).  I then removed the 6 ohm
from the AC4 B-.  Now The meter is reading just a tad high on idle and
at 100 watts into the Cantenna I see about 240-250 and in tune I find
I can squeeze a few more watts out of it and by increasing the load a
bit get it to peak out at 120W out and the meter reads about 280ma.  I
think this is close enough for me and will contine on.  FWIW today I
used my Drake W-4 and checked it at 100W with two MFJ meters that I
have and they are all very close at 100W on 40M.  The original R38
value was 120 ohms so something has changed maybe the meter being
abused by the 'hard pegging' with the open Meter Shunt resistor.

Paul Gerhardt
K3PG
http://pgerhardt.blogspot.com
QRP ARCI 6674