I recently acquired my first tube radio station. A TR-4/RV-4/AC-4. Everything seems to work as it should. My question is one only a rookie would ask, and I'm sorry to ask but I have looked everywhere I can find, without any luck.

Should the AC-4 have rubber feet on it? Mine does not and when I put it inside the RV-4 I have a vibrational hum that is not acceptable.

Thanks
KB8NXO

--
The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to
sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.   - Anatole