Ok. Thanks all. I did not know the AC-4 was securely mounted to the chassis of the RV-4 with screws. I was just sliding it in there. I see I have the threaded type mount power supply. I also see that the feet on the RV-4 are nutted. So I'll try to screw the RV-4's rear feet into the bottom of the AC-4. That is two mount point short I know.

BTW. I read this all day long and am learning a lot, fast. Thanks again.

Kb8NXO

--
The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to
sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.   - Anatole