Hello-
    Recently I was looking for a source of low capacitance cable to make up a
few "Injection" cables to couple the Drake twins together. I believe I was
informed of the original spec on this injection cable was 60 pF. total
capacity, 39" tip-to-tip, and Drake used a Belden microphone coaxial cable to
make them. I have been searching to no avail for the smaller cable, I do not
want to use the larger cables such as RG-62 if I can avoid it. Another thing
kind of threw me off track: I found a set of interconnects that were supplied
with a T-4XC, from Ed Mooray up in Ark. years back. They look like the original
Drake to me, and they have the marker tags on them. The injection cable has a
metal tag with "INJ" stamped on it on each end of it. Physically the cable
looked the same to me, with the molded connectors, etc. I used my trusty AADE
capacitance meter and the cable measured a whopping 97 pF!
    So, has anyone checked their original Drake cables to verify? Anyone know
of a source for smaller, low capacity cable?
                                                                    Thanks,
Byron.