73!

Tony Stalls, K4KYO
Arlington, VA

At 12:18 AM 12/14/2010, Richard Knoppow wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <joh...@nc.rr.com>
To: <k4...@mindspring.com>; <captc...@flash.net>
Cc: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] TR7 issue

Just to jump in here and reinforce what Garey mentioned...PLEASE respond to the reflector and to the original poster if need be. You can save the next guy with the same problem a LOT of time if you share your suggestions and fixes with the reflector (and the reflector archives).

Don't be shy, POST.:-)

John K5MO

This is the problem with different mailing lists being set up differently, this one, and the Collins list, is set up so that hitting _reply_ goes only to the original poster, one must click on _reply all_, then the message goes to both the original sender and the list and sometimes others who have responded to the thread. This one is going to three people plus the list if I don't edit the To: field. I have heard arguments both ways about this arrangement. For me its a bit of a PITA because I subscribe to about twenty mailing lists and there is not consistent way of responding to posts. I've learned to look at the To field if I am not certain about a particular list. Everyone thinks their way is the best way which is why we have political parties and brands of cola.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles