thought I'd toss my .02 in with a question

on the tr series, a fan mounted to the rear of the pa compartment,

should it blow in

or suck out?

since we're not trying to pressurize a compartment, there's plenty of holes in
the cage and top cover, and since heat rises,
it would seem to me that one would mount the fan so it would blow into and onto
the final tubes

To me, it seems a fan sucking air out of the pa compartment would have to
compete with the natural convention of heat raising

so, what's the word from the thermal gods?

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
 Albert Einstein