While I wait for my repair CDs to arrive I have found something I need some
information on.  I am in the process of retubing the TR4 I have and I went down
the list of tubes in the voltage chart and ordered all of the tubes.  That I
think is my first mistake because when I took the cover off and got ready to
install the tubes the first one was a 6BZ6 tube I come to find out there are
none in use on this particular radio.  Am I safe to assume that they made a
revision either before this radio or afterwards and went to the 12BA6 tubes
which I am finding are getting hard to find. My radio shows that tubes V13, V12
and V11 are all 12BA6 and it has arrows pointing to all three tubes.  The
serial
number on the radio is 23567 so if anyone can tell me what year that is I would
appreciate it.

Thanks and 73

Kevin