From: Phbjr <ph...@aol.com>
To: Kris <k...@merschrod.net>; n4ws <n...@frontiernet.net>; drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 9:30 pm
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] CONVERSION OF T-4s RAISES QUESTION

If I could find a decent T-4 I'd buy it in a heartbeat....

73/Paul, K4MSG

In a message dated 3/15/2011 9:26:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, k...@merschrod.net writes: Hello, the conversion of the T-4s at Drake and also by Drake for customers
raises the question of  "Just how many T-4 reciters of both the w and w/o
speakers are there out there?"

I enjoy the T-4 with the R-4 - nice and simple. Bill's 0018 has to be one
of the earliest "alive." that has been converted.

Kris KM2KM

Merschrod
123 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850