*Hello again, I installed the Harbach soft key, and power supply  refurbish
kit and also the soft start, it all works great except for the soft start
which does not kick in as it should. You do not hear the click as you should
and the 25 ohm 25 watt resistor gets very hot as a matter of fact we left it
on too long and popped the resistor, I replaced it with a new one and it is
still heating up, I think the relay is bad from the factory, we checked
and triple checked the wiring and it is exactly like his diagram. I don't
know what else it could be. Any thoughts??*
*Thanks Again*
*Woody (KO4BG)*