From: Woody <ko4...@gmail.com>
To: Drakelist@zerobeat.net
Sent: Thu, Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am
Subject: [Drakelist] L4B (Harbach Soft Start)

Hello again, I installed the Harbach soft key, and power supply  refurbish kit
and also the soft start, it all works great except for the soft start which
does not kick in as it should. You do not hear the click as you should and the
25 ohm 25 watt resistor gets very hot as a matter of fact we left it on too
long and popped the resistor, I replaced it with a new one and it is still
heating up, I think the relay is bad from the factory, we checked and triple
checked the wiring and it is exactly like his diagram. I don't know what else
it could be. Any thoughts??
Thanks Again
Woody (KO4BG)