Yeah, I looked for that after I got it off and I was lucky: the knob was barely
on, apparently (enough to be a pain, though!).

The old setscrew had rusty threads about halfway down from the top.  It should
serve to remind everyone that, when cleaning these old knobs, it's the best
idea to remove the setscrews completely and not reinsert them until everything
is bone dry.

I'll be taking a night off from cleaning this rig while my XYL and I go to a
Durham Bulls game tonight...

73,

Steve, W1ES/4