Hi Don:

Well..OK....yes...but that isn't the fault of the software OR the mode...just a dumbass operator that can't figure it out!! Ya gotta be smarter than the hammer if you know what I mean.

Same guys that crank the snot out of the system using PSK and end up being a KHz wide.

You never heard either of those from my MMSTTY-T4X system. Theoretically, the MMSTTY SW will zero beat closer than the drake twins can--But you have to have that NET/ AFC stuff off.

So I will preface my remarks with no difference in PROPERLY OPERATED methods.

You are right as usual tho... ;)

Curt