As I was poking around my newly rebuilt AC-3 power supply, I had a thought to
create something to keep fingers, wayward conductive tools, dropped objects,
etc. from entering the unholy high voltage regions of the AC-3. While the
bottom is securely fastened and not subject to the above, the above board area
concerns me. The AC-4, if mounted in the MS-4 speaker, is nicely protected
however nothing exists for my lowly AC-3.

I was thinking of heading to the nearest home improvement store to obtain a
sheet metal decorative screen or even plain sheet metal (heat's an issue). Two
quick bends, a few holes for screws and some black (Drake blue?) spray paint
would make a nice U-shaped cover. I haven't thought how to close up the ends
although the transformer end doesn't bother me as much as the high
voltage/bright sparking end.

Has anyone else tried this? Thoughts? How do you address the safety of the
beast?

Larry, N8QNM